Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:Hello:..........Hello, everyone. I was referred by a central valley riders member. I started riding this Feb. Still having problems with the seat height after having the seat shaved and wearing riding boots.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
23 Posts
:Hello:..........Hello, everyone. I was referred by a central valley riders member. I started riding this Feb. Still having problems with the seat height after having the seat shaved and wearing riding boots.
welcome to the forum!! what kind of bike do you have? maybe you can buy the lowering links for it.....;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I always heard that putting lowering links on a bike will adversely effect the handling, though if your just cruising around I guess it wouldn't be unridable. Im 5'2" myself and just got used to flat footing on one side (usually left).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I always heard that putting lowering links on a bike will adversely effect the handling, though if your just cruising around I guess it wouldn't be unridable. Im 5'2" myself and just got used to flat footing on one side (usually left).
That's what I heard also. I can tripod better now, but I'm still jittery around slopes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts