Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i just bought my first bike a 2003 kawasaki zx6r and i love it. i was thinking about going with a ninja 250 but i am real glad i went for the bigger bike. i really like the bike but i dont like the lisence plate holder and teh big plastic black piece that holds the turn signals out back. is there i can replace this with?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Welcome aboard firstly.

Secondly i'd leave it for a while, get some miles under your belt, DO THE MSF COURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then look at upgrades, if you spend $500 on new shit and then break it all in a crash due to in-experience its a waste of money and you'll feel like shit.

·
Registered
562 Posts
How's it's goen? Welcome... and wait to pimp your ride out until you get used to it.
At least until you feel comfortable. I personally did't do anything to my first two bikes.

--Anthony

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks, thats probably a good idea. i dont have any money to spend on it really anyways. i am not used to having a monthly bike payment and then pay for insurance.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome and ride safe. You are getting good advice about waiting to modify, pretty much everbody drops a bike, it more a matter of when, where and at what speed. You got a nice bike and a fast bike, healthy respect for it would be good thing.

·
Registered
156 Posts
First off Welcome and enjoy your bike.

Yeah, I will wait...that bike "will" go down sooner or later. Save the money for that because parts are EXPENSIVE.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site!! Nice choice on the bike. Have fun and ride safe!!

--David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.