Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a 2003 636 in april and i have put a little over 1200 miles on it. I have changed the oil at least once a month and i keep the thing spotless. SO my bike runs good and looks good....but I still have problems popping wheelies. I have bascially taught myself how to ride and managed to not drop it once. The way i have pulled my rather weak wheelies is by getting to about 6 grand or so picking my ass up and slamming it down right in front of the back seat and jackin the accelerator. Now that works pretty well but i know there has got to be a better way. Also i am looking for aftermarket parts, any suggestions?

·
Registered
40 Posts
bro on this bike you can just get to about 6 grand and let off the throttle and hit it hard again and it will come up you dont have to bounce or anything you might have to rock it 2 times but it will come up. i weigh anywhere from 235lbs( my lightest right now its summer had to cut) to 265(when i bulk in the winter) so im heavy and it still comes up easy i just havent perfected ridign them out i can ride them through first and into second but i get scared and sit the bike down
JLI

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks a bunch for the help, i weigh about 210 and letting of the throttle and jammin it again at like 6 grand works really damn well. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
20 Posts
i got my 636 april 27. picking up the front is no problem this bike has power but the front is heavy. iam about 225 lb and it comes up eazy but comeing down can be a problem i need a damper. if you guys or girls:Dknow a good damper for less than $400 let us everone know because this bike needs one big time."ride it like you stole it".[}:)]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.