• Other bike list below please

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I moved to Texas in April for a job and am hanging out with my cousin a lot who rides. He suggested coming to a forum to learn so here I am. I really like the Kawasaki z400 but am also a fan of the Honda 500. New rider who has risen in a parking lot. Advice appreciated!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I vote Kawi of course :cool:

Click here for some advice on how to start riding:

And happy new year too :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all I moved to Texas in April for a job and am hanging out with my cousin a lot who rides. He suggested coming to a forum to learn so here I am. I really like the Kawasaki z400 but am also a fan of the Honda 500. New rider who has risen in a parking lot. Advice appreciated!
I have 2 bikes to recommend: suzuki sv 650 or the Honda cb 650 .... these are perfect bikes to learn how to ride on for beginners. These will last you until you want to move up to a larger bike(ride these bikes for at least 2 years before you go to a bigger bike). Very reliable, easy on maint cost, both are terrific and easy to ride ... learn how to do basic maint yourself.... an oil change from the dealer is $65-$70 ... motorcycles are expensive to own, so, learn the basics to save you money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts