Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, whats goin on everybody. There still seems to be quite a bit of demand for seat cowls and the fact that some people got left out\or were a little late on the previous GB (like myself). Well, I have worked out a deal with Eric Mack from Honda East Toledo on seat cowls for the "ZX" series bikes. The cost for these are $70 + s\h if we can get atleast 10 people to order all at once. So, if interested post up and include the year, model, color that you need, and your email address . I will be getting the list together, but you will actually be paying Honda East Toledo. If you have any questions comments or concerns, feel free to post here, PM me, IM me, or contact me any way you want.
Lets get this thing moving ASAP!!!
--Damien

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ferjchte--> I'm sure it can be shipped to Hawaii, but I am not sure how much. I will email Eric and ask him, alright?

need2ride--> oh you betcha its genuine...I will add you to the list my friend.

DrewBrese--> got your PM and I sent one back. You made the list!!!

tsears--> sounds good, I will put you on the list.

** Just a heads up for everyone, I will be out of town Saturday and will not be back until sometime Sunday. I will check my emails and this forum then, so you may not hear back from me until later Sunday. Just thought I'd let everyone know in advance. Hopefully, when I get back we will have 10+!!!**

--Damien

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The LIST so far...

1. damien4208(me)
2. kosmoj32
3. connor636
4. Mr Crunk
5. need2ride
6. DrewBrese
7. tsears

Wow...only 3 more to go and then we can get this thing rolling. ferjchte may be #8 but I have to find out a s\h price for him\her first. Keep the orders comming everyone :eek:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ferjchte--> you have a PM

The LIST...

1. damien4208(me)
2. kosmoj32
3. connor636
4. Mr Crunk
5. need2ride
6. DrewBrese
7. tsears
8. wils636
9. alor14582
10. gHoSt_RiDeR
11. nat406

Alright everyone, we hit the 10 mark and then some...I have already notified Eric of this and I am just waiting on a response from him, THEN we can get this thing rolling and in no time you will all have your seat cowls!!! As of right now, I am still taking more orders, he has not told me to stop, so if people are still interested, let me know.
Thanks,
--Damien

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright everybody, I need everyone's email if you have not already sent it to me. Once I get that, I will email Eric with it, and he will send you an email with the invoice and everything in it. After you fill that out and send payment, guess what? You get your seat cowl!!! [8D]

The quicker you get me your email, the quicker you can get your seat cowl.

--Damien

**All PMs have been answered**

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.