Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New lid.. Shoei RF1000 Duhamel TC-5($325 shipped from Tonker.com)It feels like you are not even wearing a helmet.

·
Registered
156 Posts
yeah ive test fitted one at the local kawi dealer...man if i could afford that i would definatly get one....but im more concerned about gettin a leather jacket right now so my one size to small helmet will have to do!

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
[V]That thing looks wicked. I wish I had the loot but I have to buy leathers before I buy a new lid.:(

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had just gotten in the RF 1000 in Blue storm with the blue mirror visor. Went down 3 days after I got it. Loved the helmet and it works GREAT protecting your head.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My insurance company is flipping for the helmet as I went down and totaled the bike back in september. I didn't even know you could claim a helmet until a buddy of mine told me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Why are they 70 dollars more with graphics than without. Its the same damn helmet right. I could see like 20 or 30 more but 70 more. Oh yea how warm is this helmet. Im riding in southern NJ and its cold here

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Graphics just always cost more. Different colors and paints, patterns and designs, extra protection to preserve those colors and graphics... it's going to cost more than just an extra $30.

I don't know how warm it is... but when I get it I'll just let you know.

·
Registered
663 Posts
another cool lid....this is the one i'm getting from Icon..$300 Canadian

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I haven't had a chance to wear it as my bike is napping for the winter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.