Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my TBR slip-on yesterday and the sound is awesome. Not too loud at idle and when the rpm's rise the pipe has a nice rumble. I am happy. [:M6] If anyone is interested in buying a slip-on exhaust I recommend a Two Brothers Racing for your 636. Installation was done under 30 minutes, very easy to follow and bikes feels awesome. Handles good and I felt a slight difference in performance, bike feels like it has more torque and it's more responsive than before. Well mred, now I know how you felt when you installed yours and yeah I didn't forget about the graphite gasket from the stock pipe, I took it out and installed it along with the new one. Thanks dude.

·
Registered
76 Posts
do you have any pics? which 2 brothers slip on did you go with? and could you elaborate on the graphite gasket thing? thanks matt

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any pics but I will try to upload some next week. Oh yeah and the graphite gasket that comes with the stock canister can be put on the TBR pipe so that you have a better seal, I also used the gasket maker sealant that comes with the kit. I went with the C2 oval aluminun canister and it looks wicked. My buddy has dual high rise ferracci pipes on his 748 and my TBR is higher than his and I still have my pegs and he doesn't.[}:)]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.