Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting new rear rubber soon and was wondering if anyone has the BT-20 or had it. I've used it on my RC51 and it was a suprisingly good tire. I'm not a professional rider so I'm not going to push this bike to it's limits but I do enjoy a spirited ride through the twisties like any other rider. I'm looking to get at least 5k miles out of the tire since I use it a lot for commuting. Are there any other tires with similar treadlife *AND traction? I did search but didn't find anything that matches my question...

and for all you post police out there, I'll save you the time....

[:NotAgain]

·
Registered
125 Posts
OT: how did you like your RC51? I just recently had an opportunity to trade my 636 and a lil cash for one. Anyways, I run Metzler M-1's and love em.

G

·
Originally posted by bazdrum
and for all you post police out there, I'll save you the time....

:D

the pilot powers ive used have lasted me about 5k. and we all know how they are when it comes to traction.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I loved my RC51, I wish I could've kept it but I needed something that isn't a torture rack in the city. If you're someone who rides 99% in the twisties than the RC is for you. I've rode the 05 gsxr 1k, 05 and 06 cbr 1k and none of them can hold a line like the RC does...

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have about over 5k miles on my Pirelli Diablo's regulars and still have maybe 2k more left in them. I ride a lot of twities and I do a lot of commuting also. I gonna stick with the pirelli's until I wear my front tire out and then i'm gonna maybe run the pilot powers or the dunlop qualifiers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.