Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I'm new to the forum. I bought my bike a month ago and I've been too busy riding to get on here. This is my first motorcycle but I've been mountain biking for a while now. I have an 05 raw titanium zx6r which I got with 4000 miles and I have put 2000 miles on her in a month. I go to college at George Mason and work in D.C. So my commute is about 90 miles a day, and I am also planning on riding through the winter here in Virginia. Any tips for a new rider would be great and if anybody know of any good riding roads here in Northern Virginia let me know.

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
Howdy. Ride like everyone is going to run you over, wear your gear, never drink and ride and wear a condom.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always wear my gear or at least what I have. I wear my Arai helmet, my joe rocket gloves, and my a* boots with a thick leather jacket. I just ordered a joe rocket leather suit so im just waiting to receive it and then i will be all geared up. It should come by the end of next week. As for the pictures, kawiforums does not want to load at my home computer so I only use it at work so I cant post up some pics of my bike.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
welcome to the boards man. good job getting geared up. enjoy the bike but be careful, that little 600 makes some mean power. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts