Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,im jason from south florida,i been away from riding,but im getting the bug again from few months ago,thinking about 2011 zx10r,but.........can't denied it bothers me that,hp is been taking away from it,rev limiter lower,and tall gears don't help much from low to midrange,my last 2 bikes were kawasakis,anyway will see,take care and ride safe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice cars too,i been saving my money to get me a bike again,got to be honest,i know is the wrong forum for it,but been thinking about the s1000rr, almost $4000 more, wich could be the factor for me,but im still not sure wich route to go.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
theres a couple ppl on here with the beemer. awesome bike. watched a few run over 200mph at maxton last summer with minimal mods. do want.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the kawasaki and the bmw are great bikes,but is going to be hard to make the jump when the time comes.i don't know,i guess if both will be the same price,most likely will go for the bmw,but kawasaki,is more flexible w the price,bmw msrp and that's it.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
everything is negotiable.
you can guilt trip hookers into a trial run if you're good enough. just gotta fuck with their head a bit. same with sales of any kind. insult them with a low price. if you're not insulting the bastard you're not negotiating.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahahahaha,belive or not i went to a bmw dealer here in florida and they say that they can't discount cuz pretty much bikes are order as people buy's them and thats the reason,why they didn't have none on the floor,and their wonderfull,discount was that they only charge $ 89 dealer fees and no freight.......so it was $17150 for the motorsport colors and 16250 for the otherones +ttt

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
i think i'd call bullshit and say "well if you cant hook it up, which in turn offers another 2-3 potential future sales from people i know, then i can take my business a state over where they said they'd gladly get me out the door at around 14.4K"

fuckadealership. they're crooks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i guess,they profit in the fact that most people want things NOW,im sure in few months it may get easier to get a better deal,i also called a dealer i think bobbmw i think hey are in dc,same thing same price,i ask for better price...same thing,instead i seen 2011 zx10r w abs $12700 plus ttt,who knows if bmw will eventually negotiate their prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts