Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
whats up everyone i just got my first bike its an 02 yellow zx6r. im 19 and excited as hell. just wanted to say whats up to my new fellow riders.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and good luck getting onto the new bike... just remember to stay within your limits and you'll find you'll improve really fast... enjoy!

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I'm from the Bronx and I like taking long rides. Where in LI ar you from? Maybe we can hook up. Last weekend there was a major event out in Connecticut. I was helping some friends move so I couldn't go but on my way to their house I must have seen about 500 bikes. I know they have some events out in the hamptons so if you hear of any let us know. Enjoy the bike!

El DoS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whats up bro ...congrats on the bike ..i'm on long island too should be getting mine next month[:p] hopefully... 03 zx6r .. red ... even though the silvers looking banging too... we'll see what happens when the time comes... good luck with your riding .. be safe ... know your limits... waiting on your pics...

"ThE mOrE yOu swEaT iN PrAcTiCe ... ThE leSs yOu BlEEd iN bAttLE...

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey cyberdos are you part of or know of ghostryderz? cause thats what that evern was my brother also a zx6r rider is part of them im from brentwood but i might be moving to florida in a couple of months so im not to sure im gonna be joininga clubs.

yea lee 01 them 03s are hot and that silver is kinda tempting but im one for the colors thanks to all who have replying and welcoming me to this world.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I haven't heard of them but i'm new here in NYC. i've only had my bike a couple of months and as you know this winter was brutal. Are they from the Bronx? If so, i'm looking for people to ride with cuz it sux ridding alone.
You must be loving it going to Florida. All year riding season and the daytona events are slammin. I used to live in Orlando and i loved going to daytona for bike week.

NYC potholes SUCK!

·
Registered
18 Posts
well, first off WElcome to the boards and the riding world. Second, when you plan on moving to in Florida? I'm in the military and my hometown is in Florida. we can get together sometime and ride. Enjoy and be safe. it might be tempting but don't do anything you don't think you can handle.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea im planning on moving to southwest florida. the capecoral/ft. meyers area. i was down there recentley and the roads are sweet. lots of flat land plenty of srtaightaways and turns. not to much traffic on most of the roads either. florida is crazy cause there is no helmet law. but trust me i always plan on wearing one. thats just crazy to not.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm from Ft. Myers. I can drive around that place blindfolded but i still where a helmet. because Old people always have more blindspots than anyone else since it's takes em a good minute to look both ways :D . but, unless it has changed this year the helmet law is that under 21 has to wear a helmet. but i'm not sure. haven't looked recently. Let me know when u funally get there.

·
Registered
22 Posts
wow what a freakin weird coincedence what are the odds. well im actually gonna live in capecoral but ill mostly be in ft. meyers im probably certain ill be down there by the end of august. so hopefully we can ride !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.