Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Picking up a 2001 ZX-6R on Sunday. Found this board while I was searching for stock tires and sizes. The rear tire on the bike I am buying has been plugged and that's a risk I just won't take on a bike. Looks like I'll go with the bridgstone 010/020 set-up, but I want to see what's on the bike first.

Anyway, can't wait to ride again. Haven't had a bike for about 4 years. Hope to learn more here as well as contribute.

Jeremy

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Jeremy,

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new bike. What's the bikes color scheme? Also does it have any mods?

Don't forget to edit your user profile and enter your bikes information so it doesn't say "I ride a pink scooter" below your name. LOL

-Flash

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
welcome to the board! after you read throug some post youll be wanting to add all sorts of aftermarket parts...so read slowwly, j/k

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up on the pink scooter! Thought I was going to have to paint the bike to match my profile.

The bike is Yellow and Black(Purple) and is bone stock with 6000 miles. I'll probably put a pipe on it over the winter, but other than that it will stay the way it is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcomes. The bike is yellow and black (purple). I also just found out that my friend kept his Arai Signet helmet after he sold his yellow VFR800. The helmet is yellow with silver and maybe a little black. Fits me perfect and he is going to sell it to me fairly cheap.

Can anybody recommend a good Nylon jacket. I'd like to find something with armor and a removable liner for the hot days. Thanks for any suggestions. Yellow and black would be a plus too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.