Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, ive lurked here a little, and ive been looking for a 600cc sportbike. My only real must haves were: at least 600 cc's, fuel injected, and i wanted a slipper clutch (i figured that would be out of my price range...). Anyway, Ive been riding a 04 250 ninja that i picked up for 700 bucks for a while. Well i just sold that bike today for 2200 and i should be going saturday to pick up a 05 zx6-r. Its the Metallic Raw Titanium color, and its got right under 10k miles. and its basicaly stock except some frame sliders, a tank pad, and some kind of homemade straight type exhaust. Im getting the stock exhaust with it so it will probably go back on untill i find a "real" replacement. To tell you guys the truth I had wanted a yamaha :eek:, but im pretty pumped about picking it up this weekend. Im giving 4500 for it... which seemed like a real fair price to me, but maybe its not. Its been stored inside all of its life, and that is apparent, it looks brand new. The guy even thought it may have a little bit of a warrenty left. I'm going to college at oklahoma state university, and dont have a camera here, but maybe i can borrow a camera, or take pics sometime i ride it home. Ive been a kawisaki fan since i was little, so idk what the deal with me wanting the r6 was but i guess im back from the dark side now lol :lol:.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts