Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and just wanted to say hello. I currently ride my second Kawasaki; my first was an 05 EX250, which I learned to ride w/out causing my demise, for which I am eternally grateful:D. I borrowed a friend's Ninja 500, decided I really wanted to step up to something a little bigger than my 250, and began searching for a 500. after some searching I didn't find a 500, but instead found an 05 ZZR 600 at a fair price. That's what I ride now, and I couldn't be happier!

Anyhow, just wanted to say what's up, and happy riding ya'll!

Chillly

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome. How do you like the ZZR? I sat on one and it was really comfy, but I wasn't about to go with that much power for a 1st bike.... though it may make a nice upgrade when I'm ready,

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, I'm really happy w/ the ZZR. Its riding position is a good compromise between "repli-racer" and "bolt-upright", and it has a potent powerplant; not quite the top end rush of my buddies R6, but much smoother & less "peaky" The ZZR also great brakes, and handles pretty well. It's all in all a smooth and comfortable sportbike that you can live with every day.
I think it would be a good upgrade from a 500 (which IMO is a great bike in its own right).

Chillly

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice to hear about a new rider who has his head on straight. Have fun and ride safe.

--David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.