Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and as you can see i have a cbr600rr. One of my riding partners has a 636. 636's are bad ass machines-especially the red one. If I ever total my bike (knock on wood) i'll get the 636.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
liked the looks just a little bit more (swingarm and exhaust). But wondering if i made a mistake.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by 56cbr600rr

liked the looks just a little bit more (swingarm and exhaust). But wondering if i made a mistake.
We'll humor you for now and let you believe you didn't :D.

Welcome to our board!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
The only mistake you've made so far is second guessing your decision to buy a CBR instead of a ZX6R(R). The bikes aren't all that different once you get past how they look and actually start to ride the blasted things.

Don't worry about what everyone else has, enjoy what you have.
BC.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to the board! I have a riding partner who has a CBR600RR, what a coincidence. Oh wait, it's you.

BTW, if you were to get a 636, the silver is worth 5hp over the red! You have a great bike though, no reason to get anything else.

Great ride last night, when are you going to race me? Also, good job on the stoppies!:D

Later....

·
Registered
120 Posts
yea, the muffler under the seat is really friggin kewl, i don't know about anyone else, but i LOVE MOTORCYCLES...im not about to go sign up for a R6 or CBR forum, but if i ever get one of those i just might...of course i doubt i'd get rid of my kawi, rather make it into a track only bike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.