Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say wazzup! Here are a couple of pics (a little fuzzy) of my 03 636 and my 93 ZX-6E. I havn't done much YET to my 636, I've got a lot of parts sittin here and no time, but I need to do them quick cause it's sad when my 100lb. heavier (heavily modified motor) 6E can kick the crap out out of a 636. Especially since the 6E is considered a sport\tour. Parts I have ready to go on my 636 are:
Kawasaki full race kit: adj. ECU, cams, volocity stacks, head gasket, Akropovic Evolution exhaust. The parts I haven't decided on yet are a slipper clutch, brake upgrade, and various little things. I'm going to keep it fairly stock LOOKING, like my 6E. I like the "sleeper" bike look. The element of surprise is always go

od.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, to start, the 93 6E had 93RWHP for some reason (the 92&94 had only 87) so I tore down the motor and bored it 1mm over (617cc) and ran oversize Wiseco piston and rings. I had to make a jet kit for it since nobody offers a stage 3 for this bike. I did a Factory +6 Ign. Adv., full Muzzy exhaust, individual filters, ported and polished the head, aftermarket cams and springs, EBC race clutch and a bunch of other little crap. I got the bike for $1000 3 years ago with 14,000 miles on it. It's got 30,000 on it now and on my last dyno, it had 128.3RWHP. It has a slightly longer wheelbase at 55.9 than my 636, and it'll pull the front wheel up, and keep it up, through 3rd gear. I know, why do all this to an E? I guess I was bored. I got the parts for dirt and did all the work myself.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Be cautious of the exhaust on the 636... that thing will fall off..Nice work man
Hey we are all getting together in may to hit deal gap ( North carolina tennessee border) Intreseted?

If so check the dragon thread

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome and get those parts on there quickly. I love the toys good luck on your collections, glad to see you stayed in the kawi family

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.