Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just logged on today and wanted to say hi to all you kwak heads!!:D
Just picked up my first sportbike, an 03, 636 in red about a month ago and the frikkin' thing rocks!! Done a few mods already
Yosh tri-oval, hot boddies undertail(bitch to install) crg levers going on tomorow, power commander, progrips, ignition advance +4,
I'll have a pic up soon. my file is too large to post. hope you guys like it. If your in so.cal, I'll see you at the rock store on sunday
Leo

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ignition advance was the ticket. I only did a slip on yosh to save money and with the advance, it pulls like a hooker on steroids. pics will be up tomorow after I put on my new crg levers.
Peace and chain grease
Leo

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here you go, Pic as promised. This is before some of my new mods. This was the only pic I could scale down and still keep good quality. More pics to come.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some pics as promised. Just put the crg levers and hotbodies undertail on. Next week, carbon fiber rear hugger and braided brake lines. Galfer is two blocks from my house so there putting the lies on in a few days for me. Sweet. Hope you guys like the bike so far....

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by 636joker
Here are some pics as promised. Just put the crg levers and hotbodies undertail on. Next week, carbon fiber rear hugger and braided brake lines. Galfer is two blocks from my house so there putting the lies on in a few days for me. Sweet. Hope you guys like the bike so far....
Hmmmmmm...did somebody say pics?;) How do you like those levers, worth the money?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The levers are really sweet. The clutch is the best. Little harder pull now but you can reach adjust it all the way to the bar if you want. Very sweet.[}:)]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.