Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2006 ZX6R, to replace my 05 ZZR600, after a lady cut me off and I crashed.
I cant wait to get the cast off my arm and get out for a ride.

The bike is the new satin blue, I am going to pick up some PLEXUS, is there any thing else I should know to take care of this type of finish?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome!
That is a sharp looking bike. I hope the cast isn't on much longer because the season is getting onward in Nova Scotia.
I've checked out Plexus' site; in one part it is a polish, in another it is a cleaner. Hmmmm....
As with my car, I have always used Nu Finish on my bikes after washing with a vehicle cleaner and allowed to dry. You can get it at Canadian Tire, Wal-mart, etc. It is easy to apply and the colour really shines through. Bugs and dirt wash off really easy too. You're left with a silky smooth surface.

Keep it between the ditches.

·
Registered
264 Posts
keep it clean so you get more attention and watch out for those ladies and soccer mom's too. The old ones are especially dangerous when they come in the 100's for bingo night.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ooh lala, I like your bike! Sorry that careless woman caused you to break your arm [xx(]... Hope you can get out again before the season ends. WELCOME [:I]

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site!! Glad to hear you are (mostly) okay after the accident. Also glad to hear that you will still ride after what happened. As far as the Plexus is concerned, just ride the damn thing. J/K Clean it if you think you need to.

--David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.