Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just found this forum the other day and been reading some of the posts. So I have some questions, yes I did a search on some but there are like 8+ pages to everything, so if anyone could answer these questions with a link that would be great as anyone who works plus has a baby and wife knows that any free time you get is spent sleeping or riding.

I have a 2006, 636, everything is stock except for the tank bra, Yoshi RS5 slip-on, windshield, sliders, integrater, smoked/flush front turns and K&N air filter. So what I am looking at doing is this, over the winter months I want to:
change out my integrater from the clear to a smoked one
-1/+2 with new chain
TI header for my Yoshi
Cut my Yoshi down
PCIII
Speedohealer
ECU mod (jumper wire, doing that this weekend)
Need a good map for the bike with these mods
Need suspension settings for 170 lbs rider/with gear for street riding mild playing around.

Any other sugestions would be Awesome and I'm hoping for no flaming for not doing deeper searching for these answers, just thought help from everyone would be easier. Also I will post pics as soon as I get the bike washed and cleaned up. (Trying to ride as much as I can, bought the bike in Feb. and have 1500 miles on it already...not bad for coldass North Dakota)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Originally posted by Riding4life
Hey everyone, just found this forum the other day and been reading some of the posts. So I have some questions, yes I did a search on some but there are like 8+ pages to everything, so if anyone could answer these questions with a link that would be great as anyone who works plus has a baby and wife knows that any free time you get is spent sleeping or riding.

I have a 2006, 636, everything is stock except for the tank bra, Yoshi RS5 slip-on, windshield, sliders, integrater, smoked/flush front turns and K&N air filter. So what I am looking at doing is this, over the winter months I want to:
change out my integrater from the clear to a smoked one
-1/+2 with new chain
TI header for my Yoshi
Cut my Yoshi down
PCIII
Speedohealer
ECU mod (jumper wire, doing that this weekend)
Need a good map for the bike with these mods
Need suspension settings for 170 lbs rider/with gear for street riding mild playing around.

Any other sugestions would be Awesome and I'm hoping for no flaming for not doing deeper searching for these answers, just thought help from everyone would be easier. Also I will post pics as soon as I get the bike washed and cleaned up. (Trying to ride as much as I can, bought the bike in Feb. and have 1500 miles on it already...not bad for coldass North Dakota)
How does your yosh slipon sound? I have an 06 636 as well and I've been evaluating exhausts. Do you have a pic of it? I think your mods are right on. I'm planning on doing pretty much the same to mine.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
well PM me when you want a Good map to get you started with, it s for an akrapovic but has worked good for others...you should in the end get a custom tune for where you are but this will save you some money if they go by the hour..anything else you need let me know..time on my hands and helpfull

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love the sound of my Yoshi, if I can I will get a sound clip from it. Alot of the guys around town say it sounds real good also. Oh and I want to do custom LED lights in my gauge cluster, saw some pics on here of that done and looks sick. So anyone who knows what LEDs to use for that mod, please let me know. AND a steering damper.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did some searching on here for different mods and really liking what I see, anyone else have any other suggestions, comments or links to help out? My bike is black and also I am going to drop the tank bra (I don't like how it hides the tank) and go with a tank pad. I can't wait for this winter when I can strip this bike down to clean and mod it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.