Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a two brothers exhaust for my R6, but did not like the dual canisters for the zx6r. If they made something like this one for the triumph 675, I would sell my Akra and get one. And just in case if you're wondering, I called TBR and they said that if more people were interested in it, then they would consider making the single for our bikes.

·
Registered
857 Posts
you have to hav the tail end for the single like that like a cbr600rr and that triumph have very narrow tails, the zx6r is beefier thats probly whyt hey made it a dual, but i think it would still look good, i think the dual can just makes it alot beefier looking...it's kinda dumb whyt hey make the zx6r have a dual pipe when it coems stock with one and they make the zx10r a single when it comes stock with dual pipe, i was just lookin at the pics of the new zx10r and it looks stupid, they shoulda used a dual system...

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
LOL! I bought the Two Bros BECAUSE it was a dual....

·
Registered
377 Posts
I dont like it.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Lol, I like the look. I think if they offered it, it would definately sell. Single or a dual outlet 2bros, nothing wrong with having options.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I like it, especially if it's cheaper. I love the Akra quality, and love the 2Bro's sound because it's loud!

·
Registered
56 Posts
2 bros look like shit
carbon fiber weave is so huge,and the cheap lookin tips is something you would see from APC on a Honda.

did I mention over priced?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.