Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Yes yes yes, very nice !!! [:p]

Damn I love the look of Akrapovic ti pipes too...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yeah... think I've seen that undertail on e-bay too.... looks sweet, especially with the shorties.

I'm partial to green also, but, (IMHO) there seems to be a little too much there with the hugger AND the cowl. Might just be the brightness of the day and all that concrete though.

[:p] '02 Green ZX-6R Limited Edition [:p]

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wow, I think that's the nicest looking undertail I've seen. Looks like you get to keep your trunk too.

:)

Yellow '01

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
That is fuggin' sweet. I am gonna check out that site.

I've wanted a undertail that you could have use stalk rear tail lights and not flush mounts.

That is very clean.

I am installing a red hugger on my bike. Will try and post some pics when I am done.

If anyone is afraid of overdoing the color scheme then maybe black or carbon huggers are the way to go.

-Flash

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
that undertail looks like it came from pyramid plastics. unreel sold me a black one.

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've got an 02 also but yours looks way sweet. I especially like the undertail, how much did it run ya (in USD)?

<div align="left">I'm not shy, I'm just picking out my next victim
member since 7/28/02</div id="left">

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Undertray cost me £103=($156),seat cowl cost £109=($165),both from pyramid plastics here in the uk,i like the undertray because you dont lose any space under the seat.

"160 mph officer, i have only been out 5 minutes".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.