Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you guys think about this exhaust? The guy I had make it calls it the Master Blaster.

It has a really good sound, nice and deep. It seems to get more quiet on higher rpm's, due to the higher pitch. I keep thinking it's too loud, although it doesn't sound like that at all on the video.

It's a direct replacement from stock. I took out the servo but have not yet addressed the light.

It's hard to say if the bike was quicker or not. Throttle response did feel really snappy. And shifting seemed easier for whatever reason. I had a little bit of popping, but no backfires.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

·
Registered
131 Posts
its kinda ugly... would look a lot better in black.. the hose clamp bracket is kinda ghetto...

itll probably vibrate off...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
NO!

·
Registered
315 Posts
looks odd.......

·
Registered
99 Posts
I like it, I like how it comes out sideways, if it has more style to it like the Yosh or something it would be better but still pretty sick. So what Im saying is if my shorty Yosh came out sideways I would be a very happy man lol

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
you want an honest opinion?

...:puke:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, I'll definitely paint it black soon. and come up with a better mounting bracket. I was thinking of running two, still might. I agree it looks pretty ghetto right now, except for the fact that it's so well hidden. Painting it black will help out a lot with that too.

Damn, you guys are harsh for something I three together in 30 minutes.. lol

Let me work on it and come back..

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
i dont like it right now. to be honest. but i thinke two of those canisters side by side straight out the back would look tight, painted black or polished

·
Registered
40 Posts
i need to post pics, i just finished painting the limited edition white. just have to clean it up a little bit. this bike looks great, except the exhaust bc i guess i love my muzzy.

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
That was nice compared to what was going through my head. :(

·
Registered
315 Posts
Damn, you guys are harsh for something I three together in 30 minutes.. lol
You posted pics and asked our opinion, so we gave you our honest answer...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Uhhhhh. Probably ought to go with two cans. Or put that one straight. Right now, it's fugly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts