Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Eveyone:
We have recently updated our website with the latest race parts and wanted to get some feedback on what you think? Please click on www.motorcycletoystore.com for the latest gear. We here at motorcycle toy store.com are commited to providing the latest parts at the lowest prices. We pride ourselves in giving our customers the best service in the industry. Please feel free to contact me at 866-459-3789 with any questions or if you dont see what you need as we have many more parts in stock.

Thank you
Bobby
Motorcycle Toy Store.com

·
Registered
191 Posts
This has to be one of the worst companies I've ever had to deal with. Ordered my part on 7/16 and was contacted and told it was on back order. That's fine, I told them I needed it before 8/7 and their employee Amber said they'd contact me on the following Monday 7/23. I received no email, sent them one on Monday, again Tuesday morning, then later Tuesday night with never receiving any response or being contacted back. On top of that their company phone number is inoperable so I have no way of reaching them to even cancel my order. This order was my second brembo ordered with them and without a doubt my last.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts