Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally upgraydded* my 1994 ZX6E with a new green '08 ZX6R.
Don't have pics of the '94 (it's in the shop).. but here's the '08:

Still looking into options for the fender. The Comp Werks looks nice, but can't justify $120 for it... and the bike is still too new to go with a home made hack job.
Shoei RF-1000 on backorder. Jacket (icon Hooligan) came today. Going with Super Duty 2s.. and looking for suggestions for the gloves.

* - two D's for a double dose of pimping

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
hey man, bike looks nice, and welcome to the forum!

WB, eh? I'm up in bingo. in fact, we might be headed out for a full day ride on Saturday if you're interested. pm me if you can.... if not I'll check back here.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hah, my company just opened up a new building in Kirkwood, so I've been in your area all week. I'm still squiddish, and don't have all my gear.. so Saturday might be a tad too soon for me. But I'll definitely hit you up for some riding later. I-81 isn't a bad haul at all. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe he may be cousins of my dad or some sort.. donno.. LOL.
I got the bike at Can Do even tho I live only a few blocks from Two Jacks. They're awesome at Can Do.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I believe he may be cousins of my dad or some sort.. donno.. LOL.
I got the bike at Can Do even tho I live only a few blocks from Two Jacks. They're awesome at Can Do.
Bought mine there too.

They're not shy about part pricing though.. They were going to charge my friend ~$350 for a Pilot Power for his 10R. He ended up paying $160 online, and had them mount it for $40.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bought mine there too.

They're not shy about part pricing though.. They were going to charge my friend ~$350 for a Pilot Power for his 10R. He ended up paying $160 online, and had them mount it for $40.
Ahh... I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

very nice
Thanks. :D

Wilkes-Barre = Breaking Benjamin
Love those guys, anyways WELCOME
LOL, they were better when they were $5 to see at the local bars. :) But yeah.. we have a lot of BB pride here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.