Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im new to this forum, just droppin my first line.

My name is Matt and im a 21 year old full time student taking my bachelor or applied business with an accounting degree. I have had the bike 2 days plus a month now and have put 344km on it as i do not have my licence yet so can only ride with a friend.

My first bike is a 2005 zx6r in the orange/red, so far i have installed some carbon fiber frame sliders and bar ends. Waiting for carbon fiber tank and gas pad to come in the mail.

If anyone has some zxr engraved carbon fiber spool sliders for sale in like new condition and would ship to canada let me know.

If you know of any good websites, besides: ebay, newenough, motorcycle-superstore, d2moto, fatbikez etc, that has carbon fiber parts for my bike drop me a post and let me know.

·
Overwhelming Splendidery
13,553 Posts
Sup matty? Welcome to KF.

Be cool to meet up and go for a ride with ya sometime this year - I'll be in Edmonton quite a bit this year (and hopefully moving there soon), and teaching my sister to ride my 250r. A friend of mine with an 09 CBR lives up on 167 Ave too, so I'll be awfully close to your neck of the woods too.

Ride safe man.

·
Overwhelming Splendidery
13,553 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sup matty? Welcome to KF.

Be cool to meet up and go for a ride with ya sometime this year - I'll be in Edmonton quite a bit this year (and hopefully moving there soon), and teaching my sister to ride my 250r. A friend of mine with an 09 CBR lives up on 167 Ave too, so I'll be awfully close to your neck of the woods too.

Ride safe man.
Hey man, that would be sweet, pm me if your in the area and ill give ya my number. Hopefully i have my licence by then, just waiting till school finals are over till i try for it. Im always up for a ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts