Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$39 a month for three years will take forever for you to pay off the bike. hope you dont drop it in the first day.....j/k

welcome to the board:D

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
5 Posts
:D been reading in here and have picked up alot of infO... bike school starts on may 16th .. and I can't wait ... got a friend whos gonna teach me some on his old cruiser, so i go in with a lil know how... already went to the dealer and the $39 a month for three years at 3.6 (anything over the $39 goes towards principal) ..ain't too bad for a new 03 kAWi ZX6R (RED) ... read plenty of reviews and sat on SUZUKI 6 ,YAMI 6 didn't sit on CBR .... but the KaWi felt the nicest and looks MINT. So far plan on Steering damper, slip on pipe (how much louder is hindle than muzzy??? and some frame sliders. Got a great very little traffic beach run (guessing about 10 mile run ...straight with plenty of huge parking lots to pull into and practice some turning in) just 10 mins away. Got a good friend to ride with, who isn't push me to keep up with him. Gonna keep reading and learning ..hopefully get some riding in this weekend ... thx for all the great tips.. SIKED TO RIDE!!![:p]

·
Registered
5 Posts
[8D]Thanks for the welcome guys .... [}:)]yeah arturO I hope i don't drop it on the first day too ... hope those frame sliders work. HOpe- fully I'll be sending in about $200 a month on the bike..so when the 17% kicks in it won't be too bad of a shock.
Got to hear a muzzy pipe on the 03'kAwI sounds sweet[^] might have to go with that one... any tips and tricks for newbs greatly appreciated .... some good and things to avoid 1st time riders experiences welcome ...tHx taking a couple of friends to see the bike at dealers this weekend ... hope they get hooked too...

"ThE mOrE yOu swEaT iN PrAcTiCe ... ThE leSs yOu BlEEd iN bAttLE...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.