Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on guys, new on here. Had a 08 Honda Ruckus, just sold it Sunday and called around to try and find a 250r around Memphis. Well everyone was out and had been on 08's and 09's, like usual. 1 place said they were getting 12 09's and to get one you had to put a $1k deposit down and 4 were already sold. I called a place in Southaven, MS (Border of Memphis and MS) and they had 1 09 on the showroom floor, so I went yesterday morning and snatched her up.

Best thing is even though the 09's are $500 more, all they charged on Mark up was $118 Freight and $88 dealer prep. So $4200+taxes in other words. Not too bad I didn't think. She said it was there only 09 until they place the order in a few weeks and it could still be a few more months until the 09's are delivered.

Here is a quick picture from the phone while I was out riding last night.

See y'all around!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Awesome job on the deal. She's purty.

·
Registered
94 Posts
well congrats, any plans for immediate upgrades.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chop the Elephant trunk off the back, get a seat cowl maybe. and prob. a 2 Bro. Exhaust. Maybe more, just have to see what all is out there.

·
Registered
626 Posts
congrats! the 250s are nice bikes :)

i feel for ya livin' near Memphis (or in Memphis). i like visiting for shows sometimes, but i wouldnt wanna live there! i like my ~2 hr. buffer zone :D good luck on the ride though...no wheelies, mmmkay? LOL

·
Registered
94 Posts
Chop the Elephant trunk off the back, get a seat cowl maybe. and prob. a 2 Bro. Exhaust. Maybe more, just have to see what all is out there.
well there is plenty fo stuff to do, so have fun and make it your own!!!!!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts