Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I picked up an '06 636 about 3 weeks ago. I have been on it every since. It is my first bike and the fist time I have even sat on a bike was about 4 weeks ago. Never rode a dirt bike or anything of that nature. Last monday, I decided to attempt the motorcycle test, and actually passed. Easier than I thought. I have already put flush signals on it, and waiting on my LED tailight to come in today. Next, I am doing a full retrofit and slip on exhaust! I can't wait lol.

Here is a picture of my bike when I first got it.

Prince and I_ by Keeedo, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Please go take the MSF course as soon as possible. There are several things about riding that you need to know before you get in a situation where your instincts tell you to do the exact wrong thing. One example is counter steering.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome!

Please go take the MSF course as soon as possible. There are several things about riding that you need to know before you get in a situation where your instincts tell you to do the exact wrong thing. One example is counter steering.
Of course, My buddy has been teaching me and he knows all the does and don't as he has been down and lets me know what not to do.

I only took the test because I haven't had time to take the class, but I am now just waiting on an opening to do so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts