Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey welcome to the board.did you get your bike from CYCLEWORLD and if so did you get a good deal,what color is yours.as always stay safe and enjoy.

It's not the size of your bike but how you use it

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hello to all,
I have done a couple of post but I have never actually done the "Hey Im new here" so here it goes. "Hey I'm new to this site" I have a 03 636 that I got on last Friday:D. Anyone ride in around my area? Okay well look forward to chatting with all
Take care,

·
Registered
212 Posts
NinjaMan,

I got mine at Pete's Cycle down Ritchie Hwy the other way. I got a blue one. Where are you at in MD? Do you ride around here?

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey whats up. I live in Germantown MD and ive been looking for people to go cruising with. I really dont have any specific riding routes but we can go exploring. I was thinking country roads like near sugerloaf Mountain or something. I purchased my first bike (00 ninja 250) from cycle world. Theyre kinda expensive. I bought my current bike from woodbridge VA this past winter. I got a great deal. I got the bike with 400 miles for $5400 (perfect condition). They were desperate to make a sell. I think I made out bigtime. But anyways, we should go riding some weekend sometime. BTW - my bike is yellow with a yoshi slip on, no decals, undertail, rear targa seat cowl, smoke windscreen, clear tail light and front signals, lowered one setting with links, currently has no rear signals but im working on it. I will probably buy that tail light integrator soon to put on. I will have pics soon. ITS HOT!!!!!!! Hit me up, maybe we can meet up or something. I really dont have anyone to ride around with yet but my cousins are getting their bikes soon. Were you born in puerto rico???

peace

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in baltimore,I nomally ride in balt. county essex and go riding in glen burnie every once in a while.I was down glen burnie last week riding and I saw a blue 03 on ritchie hwy with new tags on.I have a red 02 with a smoke dubble bubble screen smoked flush mounts on front and short stalks in the rear.I wear a red and black joe rocket mesh jacket with a red,white and yellow HJC helmet.

·
Registered
212 Posts
MDZX6R,
Yeah we'll meet up sometime. In the next couple of weeks I'm getting ready to go back home (NY) then flying to Puerto Rico for a week. But after I come back we'll hook up and do some riding.

NinjaMan6R,
I still have the TEMP tag on mine.....It's killing me. I have a Kawasaki white/Blue Jacket (I hardly ever wear it) and a Blue/Gray/White HJC helmet.
What color is your bike agian?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in baltimore. Got my black two weeks ago. Only 100 mile due to weather. Got mine from Petes Cycle on belair rd. Good price and service.
Originally posted by Boricua3174

MDZX6R,
Yeah we'll meet up sometime. In the next couple of weeks I'm getting ready to go back home (NY) then flying to Puerto Rico for a week. But after I come back we'll hook up and do some riding.

NinjaMan6R,
I still have the TEMP tag on mine.....It's killing me. I have a Kawasaki white/Blue Jacket (I hardly ever wear it) and a Blue/Gray/White HJC helmet.
What color is your bike agian?

·
Registered
212 Posts
CptHall,
Where do you ride......I see there is a couple of us from the same area. We are all going to have to get together for a ride this summer.......

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ride around the city and druid hill area. Just starting to ride agaim!!!
Originally posted by Boricua3174

CptHall,
Where do you ride......I see there is a couple of us from the same area. We are all going to have to get together for a ride this summer.......

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I try to go to druid hill park on sundays every now and then.

·
Registered
618 Posts
DC area here, along with a good number of other people.

--------------------------------------------------

"Cars are for people who can't ride bikes."
"I'll see you in hell."

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boricua, If you can get to downtown baltimore get on 83 north until you get to the druid park drive exit and take that on around.You will see the resevouir(sp) on your left and beyond that is te pak.At the second light make that right and follow that on around to your right into the park.On most sundays it atleast 50+ bikes out there.You know car ,bikes,girls one of the best meeting spot.Another spot is Fells Point on friday nghts where a lot of bikers meet.The area has a lot of clubs ,bars and other places to hang out pick up girls:D eat some good food and just chill.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm going to have to hook up with all you guys cause I don't know where all this places are and it sounds like it is a real good time where you guys hang out.......

·
Registered
212 Posts
Holy cow......I got to ride today....no way........the rain stopped and gave me time to put another 50miles on my quest of breaking in my 03 636.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.