Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, whats up everyone? My name is Damien and I am new to this site. My ride is a black 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R...order the Hotbodies undertail exhaust system, dynojet power commander, and a K&N air filter for my bike already, so I willl take some pics when I get everything involved.

I gots a question for you guys (and girls ;) ) : this is my 2nd post...my first didnt show up. I made a new post under Group Buy about seat cowls for all the ZX\Ninja bike, but the post doesn't show up. However, if you do a search for my screen name or for "seat cowl," my post shows up but it is highlighted in red. Any idea why my post doesn't show up? why its highlighted in red? If there is a post explaining all of this, I apologize in advance. Could someone post the link please?
Thanks everybody!
--Damien

Have fun and ride safe!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow...I must have been drunk or really tired when I posted this, cuz I just reread the post and it sounds retarded. I meant to say I just ordered the Hotbodies undertail exhaust system, dynojet power commander, and a K&N air filter for my bike, so I will take some pics when I get everything installed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone know why my post does not show up in the Group Buys section, but if I do a search for it, it shows up but is highlighted in red? Moderators? anyone?
Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a welcome...tough crowd I guess [:eek:)] lol
Any or some help\explanation is better than none, so could somebody shed some light on this?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Ok, I'll be the first! [:Welcome] to the forum D! We're not that tough of a crowd, usually welcome new people immediately. Nice ride you got! Be careful with that hotbodies, it seems to melt the tail and get real hot. The PC3 is a nice piece, it smoothes out everything. Ride safe and enjoy your stay around here!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hello! not sure why your post didnt show up, but ask one of the admins. I'm sure you know how to PM

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Return they hotbodies exhaust and get a two brother exhaust or an akrapovic.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Nice bike. Be sure to ride it safely. Welcome to the site.

--David

·
Registered
562 Posts
Bike sounds like it has some future mods coming soon. I love all black, that's what I have. Have fun... Enjoy it. Welcome.

--Anthony

·
Registered
94 Posts
what's up people? this is my first year of riding. I had a 99' ex250. traded that baby in for my 06' zx6r. silver w/ red flames. just installed the k&n air filter, vortex swing arm spools and frame sliders. got the tips for slider installation here and wow it was easy.[8D]thanx for the posted advice.

·
Registered
157 Posts
u shud start your own thread next time then ppl will respond to you better

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.