Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, the main description of this thread says it is for people to ask questions and drop in and say hello. So, Hello! My name is Amber and I'm a 22 year old female currently living in San Diego CA but I'm originally from Louisville ky. I just moved to San Diego in Dec of 2007 with my husband Scott. We moved because he is in the navy and is stationed at Coronado.

I personally always thought I was to short to ever ride a motorcycle (I'm 4'10") so though I was always interested in motorcycles and I rode them as a kid with my dad and grandpaw I never looked into getting one. So my husband comes to me with his plan to get a bike so I listen then I do my own research and decide that a bike may be just what I need. I have no need to haul anything around with me so no need for a passenger seat of trunk and the gas milage is really good given the price of fuel these days. So now a month later, my husband has his permit and just bought a 2004 Ninja 250.

So I haven't actually ridden the bike on my own yet and don't plan too until I take the motor cycle training classes. And I do have a few questions that maybe the people on this forum can help me out with. My main question, and this is for people in San Diego CA, where is a good and reasonablly priced place to take the motorcycle training? I found one on line located on ruffin Rd in kerny mesa and they charge $98 per class, 3 classes total, each class 3 hours long. Has anyone attended the classes at this training center? Any comments on this would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks.

AJ

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Welcome!

Can't help you on the MSF thing, but good luck.

And in a few minutes there will be multiple guys saying :needpics1:

Good luck and enjoy the bike.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Welcome and good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts