Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Newbie Just saying whats up

631 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Kaos
Hi mate, welcome to the board!

Red 2002 ZX-6R 636

It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden stop...
See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find anything you need to know about motorcycles here. Good luck and congrats on the bike! Good choice! I also have a red 636. :D

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee
Welcome to the board, Kaos.:) Congratulations on the shiny new ride. Nice color choice, too.;)
Whats up everyone. I am new to the motorcycle world and just wanted to say whats up to everyone. I just picked up my 03 Red 636 two weeks ago. The bike is awesome. It is my first bike but I have rode dirtbikes for a while. So the two wheel thing is nothing new to me. The power thing is a HUGE difference though so I am taking it slow. I am sure I will be on here asking some questions about it later.

Chad
Hey Bro welcome to the board. I just picked up my blue 03 636 yesterday and kind of babying it due to the breaking in process. are you doing the same or am I just worrying about nothing?[?]anyway I think that red is a great color almost went with it myself but the blue was just calling me.
MARINE 8541, search the forum for "break in". Almost everyone agrees that the manufacturer's method is not the way to do it. Instead, see the FAQ on break-in, or use the motoman method. And be sure to change the oil early (don't wait for 600 miles).
Yeah. My girlfriend like the blue but I got an electron blue civic so I just figured I wanted something different. As for the break in I have been trying to keep it down but it is hard. [:p]
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.