Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

1) So I was lubing my chain, and I noticed that the chain is touching some sort of guide rail in the top row. I hope you know what I mean by "top row."

2) Also, how often do you guys [adjust] the chain? (I know, check it as often as u can but I wanna know how often u actually end up ADJUSTING it.)

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I don't think mine touches that piece of rubber...

I adjust mine every time I change my rear tire.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I adjust mine everytime it needs it. I lube about once a week unless I do a long ride. Then I do it when I get home.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for replying guys.

Well it's over, my bike's been stolen just an hour ago.

Reported the incident to the cops, and to insurance.

I wish i could have caught the thieving f--kheads, i would have shot them and make sure they don't steal from anyone ever again...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thanks for replying guys.

Well it's over, my bike's been stolen just an hour ago.

Reported the incident to the cops, and to insurance.

I wish i could have caught the thieving f--kheads, i would have shot them and make sure they don't steal from anyone ever again...
Well at least you don't have to worry about lubing it up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been thoroughly cleaning and lubing the chain every 200-600 miles and actually, it's been a curiously satisfying thing to lube the chain. I was hoping I would go through a few cans of lube before I part with my bike.

Screw u for making a joke out of this incident. That was my first bike, and I was so happy to ride it every day.

Hopefully insurance sends me my check fast so that I could get an 08.

·
Registered
88 Posts
sorry to hear that its my biggest fear some twat stealing mine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts