Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up everyone...<----new to the board. just so ya'll know i've got an 02 zx6r...all its got done right now is D&D exhaust, flushmounts, and custom undertail (eventually i'll be able to put a pic up...one of these days) and a couple other insignificant mods. (not including the aerodynamic scratches :(...lol) But i think its really cool that there is a board especially for ZX6's. I guess you can find anything you want on the internet...lol. oh yea, if anyone is interested in the stock exhaust (fits 98-02 ZX6) e-mail me at [email protected]. It was only used for about 2000 miles, if even that. but anyways, im glad to see something totally dedicated to ZX6 owners...so peace out for now

02 ZX6R
D&D Exhaust
more to come

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dude, I'm new to the board too. I have a green '02 ZX6R and luvin' it. I've only taken it to the "other side" a couple of times. That explains the aerodynamic bug juice - no scratches yet.

Got hosed at the dealer. I wish I would have found this board first. My bike came with a Yosh RS-3 exhaust, smoked windshield, clear lenses, gutted out in the back [had I used the utility knife method, could of saved $300]. Sliders were on there too. Since this is my first bike, I kept them on only after being reassured from the dealer that it didn't look like training wheels. This deal caused me to go into an attack of 'Separation Anxiety'...Can't Separate from my Money!!

I will soon post my bike, once I scrape the bugs off.

Bring it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.