Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no requirement. Just make sure you hold on when you give her full throttle. I weigh 185 and am 6'0. Sometimes when I hit a bump on the highway my butt flies off the seat. But it's nothing to be worried about. I think you will beable to take of faster and wheelie easier since you say you are really light.

You gota have balls like these to drive a bike!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey I'm interested in riding a bike, but I was wondering what is the average weight a individual should be for riding a bike? Because I am considered as under weight for my height so I was wondering what is the requirements.[|)] Thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
there is no real weight limitation, it is more dependent upon knowing your capabilities and the capabilities of your bike, and not trying to exceed either of those. i'm 5'3" and weigh 105 and just started riding an 03 6r. the biggest prob i have is planting my feet on the ground, but that should be taken care of soon.

·
Registered
327 Posts
How's that silverzx6r? Getting longer legs? Where did you get them from and how much were they?

[:eek:)]

Red 2002 ZX-6R 636

It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden stop...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Originally posted by Cailith

How's that silverzx6r?
Actually the suspension of our bike is similar to an adjustable coilover, which you can use to lower the ride height of the bike. Just be careful not to drop it too much b/c it will negatively impact the handling of the bike. Also, I am buying a lower corbin seat that may help and getting riding boots with a thicker sole.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm used to it now, so it doesn't bother me. I also didn't want to muck up the handling capabilities of the bike by screwing with the rear suspension height.

Red 2002 ZX-6R 636

It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden stop...

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Damn, must be hard being a lightweight try'n to garnish all that power. 5'11 180 here Good luck half pints!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.