Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the board, Saxy.

Congratulations on the new bike! You will notice a HUGE performance increase coming off that '97. It is also great for wheelies (but not quite like a liter bike for obvious reasons).;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey ya'll, I'm a new guy from tx. I am a music major at unt and I love to ride. I just got my 636 a coupl;e of weeks ago and should be here any day. I ordered a hindle high mount exhaust and some spacers so that I dont' lose my passenger foot pegs. I am coming off a 97 zx600r, a c ninja. I was wondering if anyone new how much more power the 636 has than my old c ninja, and does it really wheelie like a liter bike past 7,000 rpm??? Thanks
Saxy:D

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
The difference in power will be huge. The difference in handling is phenominal. I came from a '98 to this bike. There's NO comparing them. The 2003 is hardcore, and it's a missile. However, it's no Gixxer 1000 if that's what you're expecting... nothing power wheelies like that beast, period. It'll wheelie under power for me in first and second if my weight's back, and I check in around 215.

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.