Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just bought this bike yesterday. It's an 89 zx750, but with the older styling like the 88. They must have switched mid year because I haven't seen many 89s like mine. Anyway I need 3 out of the 4 blinkers and I'm sure there will be more stuff coming up I could use. So where are good places to get parts at? Not just blinkers, but fairings, fork seals, and misc other stuff. There's a bike salvage yard about an hour away I'm going to hit up, but I won't have time for a couple weeks.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
15 Posts
The 1st place i started was bike bandit to get the oem replacemnt parts some stuff u can swap out with aftermarkets parts, but i've found with older bikes (pre (2003) compatible parts are hard to come by. I jsut got a 96 Zx7r and I've been ordering stuff almost every week now and best of all it's shipped fedex so I can track it as soon as it leaves.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after looking a little more (I haven't brought the bike home yet) I believe it's a gpx 750, because I haven't seen any zx750's with the same style of fairings and tank and everything on an 89.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.