Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings fellow riders,I am having a problem with my zx600 I have searched this forum many times for answers,but finally registered as a user.I am greatful for all the answers I gave found here,and really respect this community.now the for the bad,I purchased a zx600j that was in questionable condition, and well as it turns out things were worse then I expected.I have already done so much work on this bike,and as soon as I get something figured out something else is wrong. I was installing a new tail light and well now I have now I have no signals. Flashers brake lights or taillights. Fuses are good,I even hooked up the oem lights,now nothing.my whole bike is frakenstined,and I wish I hadn’t got my self into this mess.please help
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Hood Tire
Automotive tire Bicycle part Automotive exterior Electrical wiring Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I hate my self for this… I figured it all out,I checked the fuses my self and… burnt… the other person checked them and swore they were good.always double check your self.sorry to waste a thread.keep up the good work guys

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I hate my self for this… I figured it all out,I checked the fuses my self and… burnt… the other person checked them and swore they were good.always double check your self.sorry to waste a thread.keep up the good work guys
It happens my friend, at least the outcome was good (y)

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts