Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would have to be a very good deal. There are great deals out there on the 03's though. SHop around. That's why I bought mine. Ended up $1700 less than the R6 I wanted.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, to put numbers on it... The price he is giving me is $6800 for the 02. I did not discuss with him the 03 as I was really looking for the R6 or the CBR 600f4. But seeing the ZX6R in yellow changed my mind :D

What would be a good deal for an 03? I just applied for Kawasaki credit so I am dead set on this bike now. The one other thing is that I heard the riding position on the 03 is a bit more drastic than the 02. Regardless, I will be making another round to see more bikes pretty soon and would love some info to be able and get a better deal. thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just joined and I am looking for some help. I am torn between the 02 and 03 ZX6R. The reason is because I like the 03 better but can get a great deal on an 02 leftover. What would yall recommend? Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
6800 for an 02? For that much it better come with plenty of upgrades. I got an 02 for 5400 and thats with only 2k miles and in immaculate shape. My advice is to keep shoppin.

Shtanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have seen them cheaper as well, but this one is brand new, never registered. He has two like it, one yellow and one green. Also has one 02 CBR that is brand new, just leftover from last year. I did not even begin to negotiate with them, just a inquiry. So what deals could I try and swing for this bike?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Fyi, when I was looking last year, they had the 02's marked around $1100 off and the 03's didn't even hit the floor yet. 03's in my area go for around $8000 out the door. I'd keep looking. It seems like he would be trying to get rid of the 02's ASAP...

Just my $.02

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.