Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some images from our next upcoming video. Sorry for them not being clear, they're from the video.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey man, no offence or anything but you guys need to spice up your stunts, its the same thing you see in every other video out there, the fast you have a few chicks isnt even exciting or anything, they are doing a photo shoot looks like it. The cars are like there for no reason, what does that supra have a BPU+ kit on it lol, you should add it to the video when he atleast upgrades the turbo at least to a 67. BTW those are some weak ass stoippies. If I'm wrong about this video then u need to tell your video editor to put some exciting stuff in there cause that trailer was flat out lame. Sorry :D

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone has a right to complain no problem. I guess we'll get better as time comes and hopefully you can show me some of your uber skills sometime, maybe on a video?

As for the supra...haha. That is one thing you cannot rip on. That's a T-78 Turbo on there with all the great addons such as an open air wastegate and toys to make it run 10's in the qtr mile. Research before you speak.

·
Registered
190 Posts
supra sounds nice, does the kid know how to drive it to get it into the 10s hehehe j/k (looks slow in the vids). On the video terms, I'm just sayin if you are looking to advertise I think that you should make your videos more appealing to a customer and not show what joe shmo can do on his bike ya know. If you goto www.uponone.com and check out what some of the other stunt teams videos are like you'll see that they are more intresting. Thats just my 2 cents, no harm feelings:D

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx 99zx6r.
I'll see if we can hopefully improve by next summer and make a video worthy of your liking :D

I've seen some of the videos from UpOnOne and some of the teams look like they steal other people's footage in their trailers. I've seen clips from Ghost Rider and WhackPack more than once...anyway. Thanx for the feedback.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.