Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new in the box Penske 2-way shock for a 05-06 ZX-6R (may fit other years as well). Has never been mounted/installed/used. I originally purchased from Lindemann Engineering.

$650/obo.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI.. I spoke with Penske today and this shock actually works for shocks up to 2008. It could work on later years I just didn't check.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Bump for a retarded good price. These things are awesome and I'm almost positive they work on the 09+

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Bro!!! These shocks are amazing. I actually ran the same model shock on my GSXR600 a few years back and what a difference it made.

·
Registered
5 Posts
what is the center to center length from eye to eye on the shock? if its close to what i want, ill look into buy it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys sorry for the delay. For some reason I wasn't getting notifications for the responses in this thread.

@ Drop: I'm assuming I replied to you through one of the PM's or emails have received. If not email me at [email protected] and I will replay immediately. Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@ L8r: As you can see from the invoice I paid around $785 for the shock (not trying to hide anything). I actually got quite a deal on it as I purchased several other items at the time, including getting some forks done for my other bikes.

By the way, there is quite a bit of interest in the shock so if you're really interested I wouldn't hesitate. It is listed on some other forums.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm researching to see if this will bolt to my '06 SV1000. If it fits, I will take it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts