Lookin' pretty good dude.

------

-Jack
'03 636 black

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks you guys.

-Flash

PS: You also saved my digital camera from getting thrown out the window.

[:p]

------

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

#6 ·
OK, it's my bikes 1st birthday and in honor of her birthday I took some pics.

For the most part, this completes all of the cosmetic mods I wanted to do.

Down the road I am thinking about maybe switching to a mirrored dark smoke windscreen. I also might get a seat cowl, I like the look of the Targa cowl.

I would change the end can, but I ride home at like 3:00 a.m. sometimes so I need a really quiet pipe. So for the time being, or until I move, I am gonna roll with the stock can.

Also I think I might upgrade to braided steel break lines. I am gonna wait and I'll do that when the pads need to be changed.

OK, pic time:

Bling Bling !

The Moto short stalks and the SFM adapters. (I also swapped out the amber reflectors for the red ones off the back of the bike.)

The grips. Those came out nice. Use grip glue if you are gonna change your grips. Ha, and my phat frame sliders.

Eurobikes hugger. Very easy to install.

Some pics of the undertail and the rear short stalks.

Undertail is from Pyramid.

I like the hugger/chain guard combo much better than the stock chain guard.

Ermax also makes a undertail which doesn't cut away the rear trunk.

My favorte mod so far.

Zero Gravity in dark smoke with edge trim.

I just also wanted to say thanks to all the guys (and gals) on here that have helped answer all the stupid questions I have had. This site has been a wealth of knowledge.

Also thanks to my buddy and his GF for hosting the pics and sending me the URL's to post the pics.

Any comments on the bike let me know. (No comments needed on the crappy digital camera. [:p])

-Flash

------

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

#10 ·
I love seeing pics of a bike that is obviously well maintained and VERY clean... looks great.

Some pipes don't necessarily wake the whole block up but still sound okay at higher revs... you should give a listen to someone's bike who's got a Hindle Stealth or Yosh Zyclone as Grunt mentioned, and some manufacturers (like Micron and others) also make a street-legal version with reduced DB's... or get a race pipe and just drive into the garage quick so neighbors don't know who's got the loud bike! (I honestly used to shut it off and coast up my street on late-night returns in order to not offend my immediate neighbors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.