9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys,

I have the best sprocket setup known to man for sale:

Everything was meant for a 2005 ZX-6RR

Krause Racing Sidewinder Sprockets and Chain

43 Tooth Titanium II Rear

15 Tooth Titanium II Front

180 Link Smart Chain (don't ask why it is so long)

Everything is 520 pitch as what comes on the bike. These items are still in plastic and have never ever been installed. If you use the total package together Krause Guarantees it for life!

If you don't know about these sprockets, you should.
Http://www.sidewindersprockets.com

Check the prices so you know what I paid, and then make me an offer. Needless to say, do not make the mistake of thinking these are comparable to Supersprox, Drive Systems, EK MVXZ chains, or anything else as it is not even fair. These are on a different level, handmade custom sprockets.

I also need some help from you guys... I really do not feel like paying $18.00 shipping for $12.00 in parts that I need for my bike. I need a handful or so of the rubber grommets used to hold things like the tank panels in and the dash pieces. I also need the brake return spring for the right rearset with its nifty little jacket that goes on it. Finally I am looking for some aftermarket rotors, aftermarket clip-ons, a kickstand, ceramic engine bearings, and carbon fiber swingarm covers. I also have some other parts for sale... ProBolt aluminum gold bolts for around the bike, powdered gold heel guards and foot-pegs, OEM exhaust, OEM mirrors, OEM passenger footrests w/pegs, and a single M10 Gold Anodized Titanium locking nut (fits our sprocket studs).

Get ahold of me if I can help you or you van help me. I am doing this from my iPad so if you need pictures, I will send by email/text/etc. I wish you all the best and safe riding!!

[email protected] -email me anytime night or day!

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Would you take $130 including shipping for the rear sprocket? Also, I have a brand new never installed carbon fiber chain guard. If your still looking for one, maybe we can work something out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Just FYI, the lifetime guarantee on the sidewinder stuff is only good for the original purchaser.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have original receipt, plus I will personally send Andy an email telling him who the new owner is with a picture of everything still in plastic. He's a good dude and stands behind his company's product. Just FYI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts