Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So last night was night one of my msf class. At the start of the class we had to pair up with someone and introduce ourselves and tell a story that involved us and bikes.

Somehow I pulled the short straw and paired up with super-squid. This dude who we will call John, tells me that he's 23, has been riding since he could walk basically (moto-x mostly) and that he lives all of 2 streets down the road from me. Then he gets to his story...

"Well, the most interesting story i have is the last time i crashed my gixxer." I was doing about 60 when I decided to do a wheelie. I had a friend behind me in his car filming me so I wanted to make it good. Everyone does wheelies so i decided to step it up a notch by standing upon the tank while doing it. Then I had this sweet idea that maybe i could stand on the handle bars while doing a wheelie and roll the throttle with my feet!"

I think you can see where this is going.

"next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital with a broken collar bone, broken wrists, several broken ribs, severe concussion, road rash, and a totaled bike." (johns bike corrected itself after he fell off and drove straight into someone's mailbox and then house at around 60mph)

I just stared at him with a blank look on my face. he was grinning ear to ear like he was so proud of himself and what he had done was the coolest thing in the world. He then went on to tell me that he learned his lesson and that he got a cruiser to replace his gixxer. I felt a little better about that till he said "cruisers are a lot harder to wheelie than gixxers..."

·
Registered
131 Posts
wow..just wow..I believe you should encourage him.I would like to see a wheelie while doing a handstand on a dresser.Use the jedi mind trick if you have to, and get pics.:D

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
I LOVE people who talk stupid shit like that. :lol: They are such an ego booster. :D

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
At the end of his tale, you should have raised one finger into the air & said, "Check, please..."

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
tell him to try and 12 o'clock the cruiser. nothing wrong with trying to speed up natural selection...

·
Registered
314 Posts
omg. the funniest part was the last part abt the cruiser. LMFAO. ROTFL.

:Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling:

·
Kawi for Life!
1,610 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... sad thing is..... I can think of a few people in here that coudl've been the ones telling this story!!!!

:rotflmao: by far one fo the funnier stories from a squid I've heard in awhile.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
agreed... but everyone likes to do thing bigger and better.... just ask you wife how I;'m bigger and better!!!!
:Laughing rolling: that might be funny if i had a wife :Laughing rolling:

tell ya what tho, i'll let you use a baseball bat or whatever you want on my ex:D

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Standing on the bars and accelerating with his foot? I dunno... sounds like a legit story to me. Stop being such a skeptic. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I saw a guy do that once, but he used his pecker to work the throttle... :eek:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts