Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I was in Harker Heights (here in central TX) and saw a dude driving around in the new shopping center they are building. I was wandering if that someone may be here.

Kevin

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was me.
Really? Now, in this other thread you started, you posted a picture you took on your way home, there was an HOV lane. Ain't none of them in central Tex, bro.

However, realizing that you may be serious, I like the blue. :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'm in College Station! More or less central Texas. Don't think I was in Harker Heights today though. Oh well...

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:D Yeah, I don't think one can accidentally end up in Harker Heights from College Station. That would be an almost three-hour mistake.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Today, I was in Harker Heights (here in central TX) and saw a dude driving around in the new shopping center they are building. I was wandering if that someone may be here.

Kevin
Kev, what were they driving around in?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kev, what were they driving around in?
Wow, I feel like an idiot. I guess I'm used to the MR2 forum, where it's pretty obvious. :eek:

It looked like an '08 250R (which is why I'm posting it here), candy plasma blue in color. Now, given my relative noobie-ness, I suppose it could have been a different bike, but it was definitely blue, definitely a kawi. The absence of any other markings is what led me to believe it was a 250R.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, they do look similar, but there is that "<" shaped cut-out on the 250's lower fairing that stands out to me. It does look like the ZX-6R, but that front fender assembly looks different. Oh, and he was turning right as I was passing him. Sounded like a small cc bike to me.

At this point, however, I guess we can say that he hasn't found his way here. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts