·
Official n00b
17,767 Posts
All two of them who have surfaced. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Woo hoo!

We paid top dollar, and are limited in terms of mods and info... But there is something cool about having the 'first' anything in the neighborhood.

Don't worry, this site will be flooded with noobs (like me) in no time.

-THE DON

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Word. Glad to see admin keeping up with the new arrivals. :thumbup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Don what mods do you want?? I am working on mods and got a FE kit, exhaust, and levers in the mail :) Dont know if any of them will fit but its worth a shot if the company takes returns :woot:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don what mods do you want?? I am working on mods and got a FE kit, exhaust, and levers in the mail :) Dont know if any of them will fit but its worth a shot if the company takes returns :woot:
Definitely keep me posted on the exhaust. If the many 250r slip-ons available will fit (based on what you've done so far, they might) then we'll have options.

Other than that I don't plan on modding much. I'm gonna spend my time riding. :Burnout:

-THE DON

·
Administrator
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The term "if you build it, they will come" is dancing around in my brain. lol ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Woo hoo!

We paid top dollar, and are limited in terms of mods and info... But there is something cool about having the 'first' anything in the neighborhood.

Don't worry, this site will be flooded with noobs (like me) in no time.

-THE DON
I have a 14 ninja 300 swaped ignition with a 2012 oem starts n runs 4 a sec then shuts down

1 - 10 of 10 Posts