Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://kettering.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2005596&id=53801310&l=5cd42

Buddy was test riding it and locked up the rear brake then hit a curb and lost it. The only damage was cosmetic, Basically needs a new left side. He no longers want to buy the bike because he's terrified of them now. SO i'm going to sell it as is to whoever makes an offer. I've got the title, Clymer service manual and keys

This bike will be roadready again after:
Left Exhaust
Windshield
Left Handlebar and bar controls
Left Rear Footpeg
Clutch Lever
Left Mirror (unless you want the one that was broke off

This bike will be show ready again after
Upper Fairing
Left Rear Quarter Panel
Gas Tank (was dented)
Front Signals

EMAIL ME:
[email protected]

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thats cosmetic??? What would you have to do, break it in half... I don't want to sound harsh, but... Part it out, it looks totaled.

Rich

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's not totaled... It still starts up, just a busted exhaust and fairings... no frame, rim/tire, engine damage. I'm going to have it inspected by the shop to see if there's any hidden damage. But it was a low speed parking lot crash

·
Registered
23 Posts
first of all you should have went by your own advice on the back of your helmet. No to test riders!!! The only way i would let someone test drive my bikes when i sell them is to have cash in hand!. if they want to see it ride and dont have money on them, then i ride the bike up and down the street. Next...No to friends! No you cant have a spin on my bike. Get your own. Shit happens. Just by looking at your pics you have a totaled bike dude. You need all new plastics and a tank.........to much to list...Ill give you 100 bucks cash. And you have to deliver

·
Registered
28 Posts
ouch hope your friends 100% alright man sorry to hear about your bike looks like a nice one 2 wish you the best of luck and safe riding to you, btw i think its totaled thats easily 700 to fix if not much more

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by DarrenLMP3
first of all you should have went by your own advice on the back of your helmet. No to test riders!!! The only way i would let someone test drive my bikes when i sell them is to have cash in hand!. if they want to see it ride and dont have money on them, then i ride the bike up and down the street. Next...No to friends! No you cant have a spin on my bike. Get your own. Shit happens. Just by looking at your pics you have a totaled bike dude. You need all new plastics and a tank.........to much to list...Ill give you 100 bucks cash. And you have to deliver

$100 cash...oh how i'm so insulted by that offer. But it's ok, he's paid for half of it so far... The payments are rolling in. He plans on fixing the bike up. About $7-800 worth of ebay at the most.

and...I've moved on. Hopefully I'll never ride a 500 again...

·
Registered
415 Posts
damn,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts