Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2011 Kawasaki ER-6F
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've heard a few Ninja 650 exhausts and going by purely sound this is my favourite of the bunch, and when you take price into consideration, 350 GBP for a full system, 380 for the carbon silencer, the DB-killer is in and without it the tone is even nicer but it's actually a bit too loud, it's fine for having fun, but I commute/ sit on motorway with this bike every so often and it's just a tinyyy bit too much. Performance wise it's also pretty decent, expect to pick up 3-4 bhp with a tune maybe more if the stars align, (sorry for obnoxius kid revving his bike, lol)

Registered
That thing is sick!!!馃馃徑馃馃徑 Is that just a slip on or full exhaust? I was looking at upgrading my system but I think 2012 I would need a full on system and couldn鈥檛 use just a slip on ( even though they are so much cheaper)

Registered
2011 Kawasaki ER-6F
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That thing is sick!!!馃馃徑馃馃徑 Is that just a slip on or full exhaust? I was looking at upgrading my system but I think 2012 I would need a full on system and couldn鈥檛 use just a slip on ( even though they are so much cheaper)
Full system, sadly there are very few options for this year (09-11) and most of them like the akra SS-K6SO5-TT or Arrow 71698AO look FUGLY, I love the look of this one, you can mount it a bit deeper under the bike but I personally had clearance issue with the brake lever but mine is every so slightly bent, will try to reposition once I get new ones

Registered
I love my Yoshi pipe. Been rocking it for over 10 years now. I think I've repacked it twice now, maybe. Super easy to do with their kit and a couple of hand tools.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts