Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki Ninja 650
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking for seats and having some trouble doing so. Corbin claims to have the specs for 650s after 2017 which would include my 2021. But they don’t list it. So does anyone have a 2017+ ninja 650 they put a seat on for long rides that you’re happy with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just installed this seat on my 2020. I mainly bought it because I'm 6'0", but I'm expecting the extra inch of foam to help on longer rides. While it's pretty stiff right now, I'm sure it'll be a bit more giving once it's broken in. I had a Corbin seat on my FZ6, and it was even stiffer than this seat is now.
Corbin seats (based on personal experience & reviews) also have a tendency to force you into a specific riding position. If you have a tendency to shift your position, a Corbin might annoy you. I loved mine for long distance & commuting, but hated it for riding in town.
Here is the Corbin for the 2017-2020. I'm not sure why the 2021 would be different.
There also Top Sellerie seats for the 2017+ model here. I know folks in the state have gotten them, but have never done it myself.
Sargent doesn't have the Ninja 650 listed, but they have a number you can call M-F to see if they can custom make something (not sure what your budget is.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts