Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what's going on with Old Bridge Township's Raceway Park road course? I know it has been under construction, or reconstruction... no idea. Anyone hear anything about the progress or if it's open yet?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was always under the impression that it was only a shifter kart track......

BUT the track in millville should be done soon :)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That explains why I can't find any info on it [:p] I thought I had heard somewhere that they were planning to let motorcycles on it. I'd imagine it's going to be short and slow, but it could be a pretty good rip.

That's right. Almost forgot about the track in Millville. Thunderbold Racetrack, or something like that. How soon will that be open?

·
Registered
474 Posts
just because raceway park might "allow" motorcycles on it doesnt mean a track organization would run there... there are plenty of tracks that team promotion wont run on simply because of safety concerns... my understanding is even if raceway park finished the track, trackday organizations wouldnt ride there because of the proposed layout, anyway.

sounds like raceway park got ahead of themselves without hiring the right consultants to oversee the project and the project was dropped... just my guess...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.